Talk to Me
In 1878 you needed to go to a telegraph depot to send a message to someone.
is a lot more efficient.
I love hearing from readers and welcome your comments. Simply fill out the form below and I'll answer as soon as I can.
If you can't think of a reason, but would like to make contact, check over the list on the right. Maybe you'll see something. :)
Reasons to Contact Me
( just in case you can't think up any of your own)
- You want more info about something you see here on the site.
- You want to say hi and introduce yourself.
- You've met me on a blog or at a conference and want to let me know what you're up to.
- You like/don't like the site and want to offer a suggestion.
- You like/don't like something I've written and want to express an opinion.
- You love the way I write and want to offer me a book or movie contract.
- Umm... there must be more... can you think of something?